What to expect during your visit:
- The golf shop will be closed to public traffic, online payments are encouraged and we will have someone outside taking payments, preferably no cash.
- 16 minute tee time intervals, with limited hours from 6:30am-4:30pm.
- Maintain 6 foot social distancing at all times while on property, including the course.
- We will sanitize carts in the morning and after each use.
- Individual carts - residents of same household can ride together.
- Please load your own clubs. We will allow carts in the parking lot.
- We have placed hand sanitizer stations for public use.
- Our staff will wear gloves and masks at all times.
- Cups are flipped upside down. Flagsticks will remain in place, please do not touch the flagstick.
- Driving Range open, with modifications.
- Chipping green closed.
- There are no rakes on the course. Please smooth footsteps and improve your lie in bunkers as needed.
- The Ranch House Grille is open for to-go orders only, with LIMITED MENU.
Thank you for following these guidelines. Be safe.