Junior Golf Programs at Rhodes Ranch
WINTER AND SPRING JUNIOR PROGRAM INFO COMING SOON!
Payment for the program will be in the golf shop. Cash, check, or credit card is accepted. When paying for your junior golfer or golfers, tell the shop attendant you are paying for your junior golfer for the Rhodes Ranch Junior Golf Program. Upon completion of payment, please attach your receipt with the registration form/waiver and turn in to myself or into the shop attendant.
- Signing up 1 junior golfer: $240
- Signing up 2 junior golfers: $440
- Signing up 3 or more junior golfers: $600
Program Rules, Guidelines and Misc Information
In previous junior golf programs, environments were fun, positive, and while maintaining the learning process. In order to maintain this atmosphere for all students there has to be some rules.
- No swearing at instructors or other junior golfers
- No bullying or making rude remarks to instructors or other junior golfers
- When not in a hitting area, do not swing golf clubs to prevent accidentally hitting an instructor or another junior golfer
- No running around, yelling, or being disrespectful to the practice area as there will be other people practicing. This will prevent accidents and altercations with other people at the facility
The goal and hope is to have all rules never broken but in the unfortunate circumstance that a rule is broken, here are the consequences:
- 1st offense – will ask that junior golfer to sit out for 15 minutes
- 2nd offense – will ask that junior golfer to sit out for the remainder of that session and will have a discussion regarding what happened with the parents or guardians
- 3rd offense- will ask the parents kindly to not bring their junior golfer again as distractions prevent learning and progress for other students
Teaching Professional, Shawn Rowe, will be in charge of the junior program. He will have teaching aids as assistants so juniors receive as instruction and assistance as possible. Any questions or concerns you may have, please direct them to Shawn.
If your child will miss any class or happens to miss a class, which is totally understandable as things come up or getting sick happens, please notify Coach Shawn as soon as possible. Your child will be allowed to make up the missed class, however you will be responsible to schedule the make up lesson with Coach Shawn. Coach Shawn will not schedule your make up for you.